關於土耳其護照計劃 TURKEY PASSPORT SCHEME
另一方法，在土耳其運營的銀行中至少存款等值50 萬美元，存款期限不低於3 年，可獲得土耳其國籍。
- 土耳其入籍項目是買房移民或存款移民，只要40萬 /50萬美元等值里拉存款 ，投資少，固定資產有保障，風險低
About TURKEY PASSPORT SCHEME
Turkey passport application conditions are easy and fast
With the Turkish government reducing the investment amount of the citizenship program from US $ 1 million to US $ 250,000 (approximately HK $ 1.95 million) from September 2018, the application requirements are relatively loose, and the main applicant only needs to be 18 years of age or Above, have a crime-free certificate, and invest more than $ 250,000 in the local property (one or more). There are no language and academic requirements for the application, and no proof of funding is required. Once the application is successful, its spouse and children under 18 years of age can become Turkish citizens.
Easy and fast naturalization
Approved within 6-8 months, no immigration supervision, no language requirements, no management experience and no visa requirements, and no need to declare personal funding sources and income.
With a Turkish passport, you are exempt from 110 countries and regions, including Japan, Hong Kong, and Singapore. Whether you are on a business trip or on vacation, you can just walk and go freely.
High appreciation potential
Property prices in the major Turkish cities of Istanbul range from $ 1,000 to $ 10,000 per square meter. The average property price in Turkey rose by 11% last year. Among them, the transaction of foreigners buying property increased by 70% over the previous year. The investment period is only 3 years, and the real estate can be sold afterwards. Many of the projects are the top estates in the area, and many have clubs with sea views. The rent is guaranteed.
Simple tax benefits
After obtaining a Turkish passport, you will have permanent residency and enjoy citizen benefits. Citizen benefits include free medical fees for public hospitals and 12 years of free education.
If you do not live more than 6 months in a year, you only need to pay tax on income earned in Turkey. Individual income tax is between 15% and 35%, while corporate income tax is 20%.
British and American residency
The most attractive place to get a Turkish passport is that holders can obtain UK and US residency in the future, because Turkey and the two major countries in the world-the United Kingdom and the United States have different degrees of connection.
A reciprocal business treaty has been signed between Turkey and the United States, allowing Turkish passport holders to apply for an E2 visa, which is similar to the US green card (US permanent resident status).
The E2 visa is a temporary nonimmigrant visa issued by a citizen of a country that has signed a mutually beneficial business treaty with the United States. There is no quota limit for this visa. After being approved, you can enter and leave the United States and live freely, your spouse can also work in the United States, and your children can apply for admission to American public schools at the same time without having to bear the expensive taxes of global US taxation. E2 visa application is fast. After the applicant obtains a Turkish passport, he can submit an E2 application to the US Consulate. The process takes only half a year. At present, Turkish passport holders have applied for an E2 visa with a pass rate of 93%.
On the other hand, a Turkish passport holder can apply for a business or work visa to start a business or work in the UK. A 12-month visa will be issued first, and the visa can be renewed every three years after expiry, while his spouse and children under 21 can After receiving the dependent visa as a dependent applicant, you can then apply for permanent residency after five years in accordance with the requirements of the British Immigration Office, and you can apply for naturalization after one year.
To apply for ILR (Permanent Residence) in the UK, the following conditions must be met:
1. The applicant is a legal Turkish citizen
2. The applicant has obtained an ECAA work or business visa
3. No more than 180 days of departure per year within 5 years of residence in the UK
4. Pass the British Language and Culture Examination (KoL)
5. Applicants who are not restricted in entry and exit
6. Have sufficient financial ability to not receive social assistance within 5 years
7. No criminal record
Advantages of Turkish passport application for permanent residence in the UK
A primary applicant holding a Turkish passport can bring a child under 21 when applying for a British business or work visa for the first time, which is an absolute advantage over the terms in all British immigration categories. For example, the main applicant has a 20-year-old child studying in the United Kingdom. In all current immigration categories in the world, this child may not be able to apply for a British visa with his parents, but a Turkish passport can do so.
At the same time, holders of Turkish business visas and Turkish staff visas have simple application requirements and no qualifications, language, age, etc. Immigration experts said that the Turkish passport is particularly suitable for applicants who are really willing to do business in the UK, and families whose children study in the UK. Children can study in local public schools for free in the UK, enjoy rich educational resources in line with European and American countries, and apply abroad The prestigious school process is also simpler.
Turkey project advantages
- The main applicant for a Turkish passport can bring a child under the age of 21 when applying for a British business or work visa for the first time, compared to the clause that all children in the UK can only bring children under 18 This is an absolute advantage. For example, the main applicant has a 20-year-old child studying in the UK, and now in all immigration categories, this child cannot apply for a British visa with his parents. However, a Turkish passport is fine.
- The Turkish citizenship project is an immigrant to buy a house. As long as it is 250,000 US dollars, the investment is small, the fixed assets are guaranteed, and the risk is low.
- Suitable for the crowd: low level of English, less capital (2 million HKD to buy a house), and children with more children are more suitable. Advantages of Turkish Passport Naturalization Program
- No funding requirements, no medical examination, interview, residence and language requirements, no education background or management experience requirements
- Low investment costs: only need to buy a house 250,000 US dollars, the major passport of the G20 member countries of the passport project
- The application documents are simple: only basic personal documents are required
- Short approval time: get passport as soon as 1-2 months
- more than 110 countries and regions worldwide visa-free, Asian countries: Japan, South Korea, Singapore, Hong Kong, Macau, etc .
- One application, two generations of immigrants
- The government strongly supports more than 200 successful cases, clear legal provisions and stable policies
- Excellent springboard for entering the United States: there are more than 600 successful cases in applying for the US E1 and E2 visas each year
- Children can easily go to famous international schools: free entrance to Tsinghua University, Peking University, etc .
- Second identity asset protection: help to open overseas accounts and secure asset allocation; 11. Turkey is currently the 16th largest economy in the world and ranked sixth in terms of economic growth; 12. It is the only country in the passport program that is suitable for living With many natural wonders and historical sites, it is one of the top ten most visited places in the world;