關於照顧者計劃 CAREGIVER PROGRAM
To facilitate the permanent residency of qualified foreign caregivers in Canada, the Canada Caregiver Program has been developed
- 主申請人獲得的工簽是特定職業工作許可（occupation restricted），可以更換雇主。 工作地點可以選擇住在客人居所也可以是自己的居所
- 主申請人在獲得“特定職業工作許可”時，已經被評估過永久居民的申請資格；來加拿大工作滿2年之後可提交移民申請，半年即可獲批。 目前移民部給出的申請“特定職業工作許可”的審理時間為12個月
Three advantages of Caregiver immigration policy
- The work permit obtained by the main applicant is an occupation restricted work permit and can change employers. Work place can choose to live in the guest’s residence or their own residence.
- The spouse can be granted a spouse work permit at the same time (open work permit), and minor children can be granted a study visa (high school and below education is free).
- When the main applicant obtained the “Special Occupation Work Permit”, he has already been evaluated for eligibility for permanent residents; after two years of working in Canada, he can submit an immigration application, which will be approved within six months. The current processing time for the application for a “special occupational work permit” is 12 months.
- Work place: nursing home, rehabilitation center, guest home, home.
- Work area: the core or remote area of each major province.
- 語言等級至少CLB 5（雅思 閱讀4.0，其他三項5.0）
New Caregiver immigration application conditions:
- Real Job Offer in Canada
- Language level is at least CLB 5 (IELTS reading 4.0, the other three 5.0)
- College degree of at least 1 year
- At least 6 months of full-time on-site nursing training before applying (correspondence courses are not counted, but can be included as part of the experience), including training for nurses, preschool teachers or preschool education, must have a certificate Alternatively, you must have paid full-time nursing work for at least 12 months in the 3 years prior to your application and must be employed by the same employer for at least 6 months Application related job).