5. 一步到位取永居身份, 登陸即享加拿大福利
Referred to as RNIP, it is a part of the economic immigration P under the Federal Immigration Bureau’s plan. It is similar to the Atlantic AIPP plan, similar to the Eastern Atlantic AIPP Employer Guaranteed Immigration Project. The official implementation will begin on September 1, 2019, with a duration of three years, and will be completed by the end of 2022.
The communities to which RNIP belongs are all located in northern and remote areas of Canada, with a small population and severe ageing. Therefore, there is an urgent need to expand the labor force to the region to promote population growth and socio-economic development.
Project pilot 11 towns
Globalhome has a large number of employer resources in pilot small towns in the following 11 RNIP provinces to meet the needs of various professional clients.
1. Only need 1 year full-time work experience to apply
2. Easy to fulfill age, language and academic requirements
3. Fast approval time, can land in Canada as soon as 1 year
4. One person application, family immigration (including spouse and unmarried children under 22 years of age)
5. Get permanent residency in one step, enjoy Canadian benefits when you log in
6. No investment requirements, high success rate
-The applicant has at least 1 year of full-time related work experience in the past 3 years.
-No criminal record and pass the medical test
-Educational requirements: Educational qualifications that match the position you are applying for
-Jobs must be on the NOC occupation list
-If the applied position is A, IELTS is not less than CLB6 (about IELTS 5.5)
-If the applied position is in category B, IELTS is not less than CLB5 (about IELTS 5)
-If the applied position is in category C and D, IELTS is not lower than CLB4 (about IELTS 4.5)