Malaysia’s multi-ethnic, multi-cultural, multi-lingual, Chinese-Western lifestyle, low consumption level attracts Malaysian immigrants. Malaysia’s second home introduces you to the flexible and free low-return immigration conditions:
No age restriction, no English requirements, no proof of asset origin. Ten-year visa-free visa can be renewed for life, permanent residence, free entry and exit without repeated visas.
- Fast, short cycle (March-June), ready to use. The materials are simple, just provide passport, marriage certificate and proof of deposit income.
- The threshold is low. You only need to deposit 600,000 RMB funds in Bank of Malaysia, and you can withdraw 300,000 in the next year. After that, you can keep 300,000 in your account, which will be halved if you are over 50 years old.
- No residence requirements, no immigration supervision. There is no need to put your original identity, career, welfare and social relations. Identity can also be withdrawn, no need to lose any deposits.
- One-person application, the whole family can get a visa, parents over 60 years old can accompany them, and can bring a domestic helper into Malaysia. Children go to school, parents go to accompany.
The government offers multiple benefits and guarantees to avoid risks:
- Buy a new car without tax or ship it to Malaysia, saving up to 300% on entry tax.
- Personal deposit accounts can be legally opened in Malaysia without a Chinese branch bank and kept strictly confidential.
- Free entry and exit visa for Malaysia. A MM2H visa to a third country does not require you to return to your country.
Globalhome offers free property site visit tour to KL