1. 護照影本 , 身份證影本 , 出生證明影本 或 填寫一份移民申請評估表文件 (免費的評估)
About Slovenia Immigration Scheme
Slovenia is a rich country with a harmonious and beautiful environment. The people are warm and friendly. Politics and law and order are very safe.
Our team of professional European legal counsel will help you get Slovenian citizenship as quickly as possible. It only takes 6-8 months to obtain Slovenian citizenship through us, and the consulate will give you a legal official passport within 6-8 months.
1. The procedure for applying for citizenship and passport is simple. The application is successful in about 8-10 months, and citizenship and passport are obtained in one step.
2. No assets proof required, no taxes required, no business experience required, no provenance of assets required.
3. Allow dual nationality to enter 180 countries / regions with a Slovenian passport exempt or entry visa. It is also free to live and work in any EU country freely to enter and live.
4. Social health insurance: you can enjoy receiving pensions, medical benefits, unemployment benefits, etc. from other countries. You can purchase and enjoy medical benefits in other third countries, with low medical insurance costs and comprehensive protection.
5. Children also enjoy the right to free education in most European countries, including Germany, France, Austria and other countries.
1. Copy of passport or ID card or birth certificate or fill in an immigration application evaluation form (free evaluation)
2. Our team of lawyers in the European Union will answer whether the applicant’s information can be applied within 5-7 days
3. If the EU team of lawyers is confident that they can apply, and the client agrees to proceed with the application, please pay a deposit to continue the application
4. Within 6 to 12 weeks, a letter of approval or disapproval from the immigration office of that country will be received
5. If not approved, refund the full deposit
6. If approved, please pay for the next stage
7. Within 8 to 10 months, you will receive a confirmation letter of full approval and set a date for your fingerprints and photos to obtain your passport and ID.
8. Pay the balance before getting the passport